February 2, 2012

White Flame

Lil B dropped the latest in his flammable series of mixtapes this week. White Flame is easily my favorite Flame mix yet from the Based God. The production on this one is perfect, leaning on a laid back late '90s vibe. Lil B's flows are still nonchalant and often taper off nonsensically, something I've grown to love, but his flow is a lot more spot on than previous mixtapes. I don't mind some of his more absurd tracks, but I dig hearing him hone his rap skills a little. Now I just hope the next one will have a good number of features on it. The cover art of the mixtape (pictured above) is also a tribute to the cover of the late Soulja Slim's Give It 2 'Em Raw, which I think is rad and a lot of others think is offensive for some reason.

MP3:
Lil B - Im Fabio
Lil B - Straps On Deck
Head over to DatPiff to grab White Flame in full for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment