April 6, 2012

I Want What I Want pt. 2

Last September Wilmington homie Golden dropped his debut Desirée EP on us. Since then he's played innumerable shows around town, DJ'ing house parties and dive bars as if he only feels comfortable behind his equipment. My favorite track from the EP iss "What I Want (Tonight)". The track resonates with a sense of passion that can hardly be matched. The amusing thing, though, is that "I Want What I Want pt. 2" was released about six months before the EP and the technical part 1. My favorite duo in Wilmington, Libraries, have taken the track under their wing and remixed the disco house banger into a soulful, trancey dance-a-thon that will leave you dizzy on the hardwood floor. I should also point out the stunning cover art by local artist Joshua Philippe. Oh I just did. Stunning right?

MP3: Golden - I Want What I Want pt. 2 (Libraries RMX)
Previously: Golden - I Want What I Want pt. 2

No comments:

Post a Comment