May 1, 2012

Gully

I've been a fan of 15 year old rap prodigy Haleek Maul since last November, going so far as to make sure he was included on the Dope Mountain Fuck V2 mixtape for Crash Symbols; so it would come as no surprise that I've been eagerly anticipating his upcoming 6-track debut EP titled Oxyconteen, dropping this June via Merok Records. I've gotten to hear various tracks throughout demo stages and "Gully" has struck me in the core since day one. Maul's flow on the track is beyond superb, and Supreme Cuts delivers as always on the production end of things. Maul and Supreme Cuts will also be teaming up on a mixtape this August on Mishka, titled Chrome Lips. All I know is I'm beyond ready for the Summer of Maul.

MP3: Haleek Maul - Gully (prod. by Supreme Cuts)
The Oxyconteen EP drops this June via Merok Records, and the Chrome Lips mixtape will hit streets in August thanks the folks at Mishka.

No comments:

Post a Comment