May 11, 2012

Video Premiere: Fostercare - City of Gods

Last year Fostercare floored me with his Stray EP. His brand of dark but heavy dance music perfectly soundtracks many sleepless late nights for me, allowing the tracks to take flight in my brain to scene of the most beautiful apocalypse. He's now hard at work on his debut LP, aiming for a Fall release date. We are fortunate enough to get the premiere of his first track from the record, "City of Gods". If you're familiar with Stray then you'll recognize this as a sort of expansion to the track "Burn This City". I guess the burnt it down and the Gods took it back? Regardless, the video plays fantastically with the destructively beautiful sounds and I'm already itching to hear the whole record.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me be part of this project. I really liked the special effects.

    ReplyDelete