May 29, 2012

Video: Pusha T - Exodus 23:1

The recent uprising of beef between Pusha T and Lil Wayne is amusing to me, as I believe money might fuel this one a little more than real anger. I understand for some five years the Wayne and Pusha have had scuffles, but who cares? What can I say, I'm a skeptic. It's even more fun to look at it as "that guy guy from Clipse arguing with one of the dudes from Hot Boys." If there is a current winner at the moment, however, I'd say it's Pusha. Last Wednesday he dropped "Exodus 23:1" on us, seeming like a hit on all of Young Money's roster, and now he's dropped this dark video depicting drug and gun use in some run down neighborhoods in VA. The best part is how artistically the video stands on its own. I had to watch it a few times, but when you're done hitting 'play again,' check Wayne's lackluster response in all its less than two minutes of glory below.

Stream/Download: Lil Wayne - Goulish (prod. Swizz Beats)


In slightly related news, YMCMB's DJ Stevie J dropped the fourth in his The Appreciation mixtape series. The tape features drops from Wayne, Birdman, Tyga, Nicki Minaj and various other Young Money stars, as well as several appearances from MMG's Rick Ross, Meek Mill & Wale. A couple of killer Chief Keef remixes made the cut as well. Oh, and did I mention Mystikal even pops up on this joint? No Limit for life. Pop on over to DatPiff to grab The Appreciation Vol. 4 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment