August 10, 2012

Cold Blood

I've spent the past week restoring my computer to factory default and reinstalling all of my programs and such, so I'm a few days late on this GvB-premiered Deniro Farrar & Shady Blaze track that features Haleek Maul and is produced by Ryan Hemsworth. If your jaw just smacked the ground at the thought of these four working together, we're at least two strong. Farrar & Blaze's joint mixtape is something I'm eagerly anticipating, and I've been obsessed with Maul's flow and energy since he started sending me mp3s of early works. Hemsworth has appeared on several Crash Symbols mixes (including DMFv2 with Maul & Farrar). We're clearly big fans over here in Cloud City; and hearing Farrar, Blaze and Maul go in hard over a Ryan Hemsworth beat is every bit as awesome as I'd hoped it might be.

MP3: Deniro Farrar & Shady Blaze - Cold Blood (ft. Haleek Maul; prod. by Ryan Hemsworth

Earlier this year Farrar and Hemsworth also teamed up on a heart-broken remix to Grimes' "Genesis". Now the folks at Red Audio & Deniro have given us this bitter-sweet clip to tell the full story. It's a bit sad, but that's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment