August 14, 2012

Video: Haleek Maul x Supreme Cuts - The Dummy (feat. Deniro Farrar

I get really excited over most output from Haleek Maul and Deniro Farrar, so if you've been here before I don't need to gush. If you haven't been here before, suffice to say these rising emcees are already legends in my mind. Maul's upcoming tagteam mixtape with Supreme Cuts for Mишка is one of my most anticipated releases this year, and we've already gotten a peek at the album via "The Dummy", a haunted track that features the aforementioned Farrar. I even featured the track on my recent Bird Of Prey mix. Now we've been given this wickedly dark video to go along with it. The clip features both Maul and Farrar going through there verse in bleak settings with a certain charisma that seems odd amidst all the darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment