August 21, 2012

Video: OG Che$$ - Los & Jealous

I've been vibing hard on OG Che$$'s Chess Moves Vol. 1 for the past couple of months; to the point that I even featured him twice on my recent Bird Of Prey mix. Another song that appears on Vol. 1 is "Los & Jealous", which Che$$ has now slowed down a bit and given the video treatment. The clip was inspired by B.I.G.'s video for "Sky's The Limit", using what Che$$ describes as a "portrayal of friendship and disloyalty." The video is pretty awesome, and even features a good dose of those VHS effects y'all know I love so much. You can check out the slightly faster album version of the track below. Che$$ promises Chess Moves Vol. 2 is coming soon, so we'll keep you posted.

MP3: OG Che$$ - Los & Jealous
Pop over to DatPiff to grab Chess Moves Vol. 1 in full.

No comments:

Post a Comment