November 26, 2012

Mix: CRIM3S for LOGO

Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society...
For the past few months I've listened to CRIM3S' "Meet Me Half Dead" at least once almost every day. There is true power in the ability to sample the Black Eyed Peas and make me fall in love at the same time. Still, I've been craving some newer music from the duo. Last month they released a new track that will make you feel like you just did whipits, titled simply "lost"; leaving me hopeful for an EP or LP soon. While it's not quite what I'm hungry for, CRIM3S dropped a new mix today via LOGO, and it is touching me in all the right places. While there's no tracklist, I was able to pick out pieces of Major Lazer, Gucci Mane, Ne-Yo, Big Sean, Frank Ocean & even Angelo Badalamenti's "Laura Palmer's Theme". It's a brilliant mix that spans just over sixteen minutes, leaving me potentially more wanton for new music from CRIM3S than I was before.

Stream/Download:
CRIM3S - Mix for LOGO CRIM3S - lost

No comments:

Post a Comment