December 18, 2012

Mix: New Orleans Christmas BOUNCE!

Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society...
"I saw Mommy twerkin' for Santa under the mistletoe," is possibly the most eye-catching headline I've ever read. I'm not sure what that says of me, but if you came to judge I'll let you deliberate on that for a bit. The merry little elves at Мишка have been hard at work this holiday season, and they just turned us on to this bumping New Orleans Christmas BOUNCE! mix from NOLA Bounce. Featuring greats from BlaqNmilD & Sess 4-5, Kris Baptiste ft. Kourtney Heart, Block Burnaz ft. Mr. Meana, Big Freedia, R. Kelly and Dani' Wright, this one will have you jumping from the get-go. It's just under twenty-minutes of packed red-and-green energy; so bust out those candy canes, drop it to the floor, and bounce.

Stream/Download: The Bouncespot presents New Orleans Christmas BOUNCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment