January 16, 2013

I Shouldn't Be Alive

Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society...
I've been spending most of my social networking leisure time over at Tumblr lately, where I recently was turned on to Lagadonian. This glitched out dance starlet has dropped two EPs in the past two weeks that have been soundtracking my 3am internet binges heavily. Minimalistic droning foot -workers peek through the digital ether, as if the warbling synth notes and screwed beats are afraid to show their unmasked faces. Both I Shouldn't Be Alive & I Shouldn't Be Alive 2 are available on bandcamp as single tracks, and with each EP only consisting of a few tracks I highly recommend the combined listening method provided. Now fire up the bowl and press play. We'll see you on the other side of the cybersphere.

Stream/Download:
Lagadonian - I Shouldn't Be Alive
Lagadonian - I Shouldn't Be Alive 2

No comments:

Post a Comment